Our Services

Independent Supported living

Working in collaboration with our partners  we provide a range of accommodation types and service types for vulnerable young people in helping them transition to independent living in order to achieve their individual goals.

Tailored packages of support to meet the needs of the individual young person are used to deliver this service. We work with the vulnerable young person’s family where appropriate in improving relationships as well as maintaining the positive links using help via a multi agency set up of various professionals. Day to day needs of the young people are met and a continuous  review of their subsequent number of visits and time are also reviewed on a case by case basis.

A team around the young person via a multi agency setup (such as  drug & alcohol , mental health or social workers drug & alcohol services ) are at hand in keeping in touch and providing aftercare where applicable. How we support vulnerable young people :

  • Work with the young person’s social worker to develop a workable pathway plan
  • Set behavioural boundaries in order to keep young people safe
  • Help them grow in confidence and trust their ability to thrive
  • No overnight guests for our young people
  • Return home to their families where appropriate
  • Maintaining good emotional and sexual health

Develop essential skills such as budgeting, preparing healthy food in preparation for independent living

Floating Support

We provide housing related support to assist young people with various challenges to manage their accommodation, live their lives independently and ultimately be a part of their community. We also possess specialist expertise in providing support to those with a higher degree of need escaping various forms of violence such as gangs or domestic violence in pursuit of a new and safe environment.

Who is it for

  • Young people at risk
  • Vulnerable families
  • Vulnerable parents and teenagers
  • Those escaping violence

Domestic Abuse

We understand that domestic abuse can have a devastating impact on the lives of individuals and their families.

MALM ISA provides support services to enable men, women and children to make informed choices about their safety, housing, and other identified needs. We work collaboratively with those affected by abuse and others involved in their support to ensure we promote maximum choice and control while ensuring safety and security.


We provide supported housing for young adults who are homeless or at risk of being homeless .We work with the young people in order to get back on their feet by building their confidence and helping them get skills to be self-reliant.  Using the Outcomes Star model the support is tailored to each individual’s needs and may include the following:

  • Dealing with correspondence, managing finances and maintaining a tenancy
  • Daily life skills such as shopping , cooking and cleaning
  • Building confidence, resilience and self-esteem
  • Accessing education, training and employment

We also offer move-on services to support residents to help their transition into their own independent accommodation. If you or someone you know finds themselves homeless and in crisis, your first point of contact should be your local authority housing team. You can find these contact details along with other national organisations below:

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice can provide confidential, impartial and independent advice on a range of issues including housing. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBSITE

Local authority housing team

Your local authority should be able to provide advice and assistance if you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBSITE

Training / CPD Courses

‘We accept The Health and Safety Groups ‘Skills for Health’ CSTF Mandatory + Statutory Training AND/ OR ‘All in One Day’ Mandatory Training, and can confirm it meets our mandatory training needs. Please also see HSG Participating Agencies page. Your certificates can be shared with us via The Healthcare Certificate Register


Shelter’s website contains detailed information on homelessness, finding a place to live, paying for a home, families and relationships, renting and leasing, repairs and bad conditions, eviction and repossession. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBSITE

Street Link

YStreet Link is a website that enables the public to alert local authorities in England about rough sleepers in their area. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBSITE

Disclaimer: MALM ISA has no partnership arrangement with these organisations.

bvumahbOur Services